Very surprised I was just the other day when I received news that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. So this will be a post with only one picture, not my own but a great one none-the-less. Fellow reader and blogger andrewsmeyer from Papa Sense you get a great big thank you from me! I am completely jazzed and honored to have received this. Puts a smile on my face to know others out there are enjoying my work just as much as I enjoy making it (and trust me some days I feel glued to my computer!)
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
Include the award logo in the post.
Link back and thank those that nominated me.
Answer 10 random questions about myself and/or tell seven random facts.
Nominate 10 other bloggers and link them to the award in their comments section.
Here are Laura’s questions:
- What’s one of your favorite books from childhood? To many to count really, but I do remember being quite fond of Charlotte’s Web in the first grade. Thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.
- What are you reading right now? Gasp! I’m not reading a book right now, between work and parenting I am still trying to make it through moth old copies of Psychology Today & Outdoor Photographer……..almost done I swear……
- What’s a go-to meal you make on busy weeknight? spaghetti is a big hit around our house. Easy and my favorite 🙂
- Favorite thing to do in your free time? Not to much of that these days but when I get a moment away I always try to catch live music, of all sorts wherever it happens to be playing, or just walking for hours on end…..that’s a rare hobby I enjoy
- Favorite season? Have to give this to fall, beautiful weather, non-soggy ground (most of the time) and perfect for a hoodie.
- Favorite magazine? Psychology Today is a big hit, you just wait, I’m probably analysing you right now 🙂
- Favorite author? Now this is a flip of the coin because I have two and you can’t make me choose between them. In no particular order Douglas Adams & Tom Robbins
- Favorite color? Black or red, but meet me in person and I tend to wear every color under the sun, color just brings a little more jazz into life 🙂
- Favorite movie? True Romance.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels? I like novels better but that’s not to say I don’t love me a short story now and again, always just leaves me wanting more though.
My nominations are thescarletnumbers, walkingon travels, Rob Slaven Photography, Pixal Fairy Photography, Ka-Byahe the Island of Your Imagination, Efrata Denny Saputra Yunus, Bucket List Publications, Project 365 by Kenneth Todd, 400 Days ‘Til 40, and Scott Nichols Photography
All great blogs with some really great work. And hey once again thanks, this has really made my day 🙂